Momo Estates, located in Ghent and Brussels, specialises in the development and sale of foreign property as investment. Thanks to their years of experience and specialised knowledge of the market and local legislation, they successfully realise their vision: to make foreign real estate as accessible as possible, offering an alternative for Belgian savers. Momo Estates is a dynamic and strong growing company. To sustain this growth, they are looking for a passionate colleague:
Are you both creative and technological? Make the most of your unique mix of assets with a challenging position as a digital marketer. With the digital sector changing so fast, it is not so much work experience but a fast learning attitude that is crucial. Become an expert in the future of marketing and grow with the reference for Foreign Real Estate in Belgium!
You will be the right hand of the marketing manager who will guide you and make you an expert in the 3 aspects of Digital marketing, and then be able to execute them independently:
- Technological aspect
- Analysing Google Analytics
- Social Media Advertising.
- Search Engine Advertising.
- Display Advertising.
- Marketing Automation
- Inbound marketing
- Creative aspect
- Website design.
- Devise campaigns.
- Developing ads.
- Drafting mail campaigns.
- Creation of brochures, white papers and videos
- Operational aspect
- Preparation and presentation of KPIs and reporting.
- Budget analysis and follow-up.
- Project management of partners
- You preferably have an economics background with a digital marketing specialisation.
- Work experience is a plus but not a must.
- You are a digital native with a passion for technology
- You are naturally curious and not afraid to test new things.
- Learning new things is not a problem for you but a pleasure. You read blogs and books without any problems to keep abreast of the latest trends.
- You are entrepreneurial in attitude. You take initiative and are not afraid to test things or take risks. You take responsibility.
- You are independent and can work results-oriented. You work quickly and efficiently to complete all your priorities.