Momo Estates, located in Ghent and Brussels, specialises in the development and sale of foreign property as investment. Thanks to their years of experience and specialised knowledge of the market and local legislation, they successfully realise their vision: to make foreign real estate as accessible as possible, offering an alternative for Belgian savers. Momo Estates is a dynamic and strong growing company. To sustain this growth, they are looking for a passionate colleague:
As ACCOUNT MANAGER (Limburg region), you are part of the Sales Department and report to the Sales Manager. You are responsible for generating higher turnover through relationship management, acquiring new customers and advising on market developments and opportunities.
- Realise appointments with prospects to promote and sell the products and services.
- Maintain relationships of existing customers, by providing timely and comprehensive information on products or services and by suggesting new opportunities.
- Provide customer support, monitor customer satisfaction and put them in touch with Customer Service.
- Identify customer needs and complaints and provide advice on them or resolve them.
- Keep thorough records that include not only correspondence, contracts, offers, and invoices, but also client files and ensure that all relevant information/pieces are on file.
- Keeping an eye on achieving pre-set targets and sales results.
- Devise and realise innovative sales methods for products and services.
- A first experience in sales, regardless of sector.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- Perfect command of Dutch, orally and in writing.
- You have commercial acumen and see where market opportunities lie.
- You have a thorough hunting mentality to subsequently look after your customers like a true account manager.
- You are results-oriented and sales-driven; you have the power of persuasion.
- You are a true entrepreneur.
- You can give direction and set out lines, but are still hands-on.
- We offer you a responsible, challenging and instructive job within a fun, dynamic and young team.
- You can count on a nice salary package with bonus system and various fringe benefits (including company car and fuel card).
- Work in a pleasant (green environment), respectful working atmosphere in which you take on a meaningful role