Momo Estates, located in Ghent and Brussels, specialises in the development and sale of foreign property as investment. Thanks to their years of experience and specialised knowledge of the market and local legislation, they successfully realise their vision: to make foreign real estate as accessible as possible, offering an alternative for Belgian savers. Momo Estates is a dynamic and strong growing company. To sustain this growth, they are looking for a passionate colleague:
Putting customers in the top drawer. You help our (and therefore your) business customers from A to Z; via phone and mail as well as on social media. You work on sustainable end-to-end contacts in a varied job with responsibility. The way you do this is also important to us. You are the sympathetic sounding board, the employee who actively listens and quickly picks up on signals. You are sympathetic when the going gets tough, look for appropriate solutions together with the customer and are not afraid to be commercial.
We will train you to be a multi-skilled employee, coach you based on your individual needs, make sure you can grow, encourage you to forge links with the customer and make sure that that oh-so-important work-life balance is right. What else do we offer?
- A permanent contract
- A solid salary package with lots of benefits.
- Cool colleagues.
- Ability to telecommute.
- Variation in assignments (calls, emails, social media, ...)
Diploma plays no role for those who want to sink their teeth into a job as an advisor. Above all, you must want to make a difference, have the guts to chat about everything and create a bond of trust with customers. We are looking for social animals and born helpers.
- You reason logically and digital first.
- You can work independently but are also a team player.
- You think proactively in all respects.
- You are flexible.
- You want to work Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm, and regularly on Saturdays.
- You want to grow in your job and learn new things.
- You have a healthy commercial streak.