- Who are we? Momo Estates, a BV with registered office at Poolspad 21, 8300 Knokke-Heist and with company number BE.0670.700.461.
- What data do we process? Mainly basic identification data (name, address, email, preferences), financial data, location data and browsing behaviour
- For what purposes do we process them? To provide you with our services, for communication about our services, website analysis, marketing and others.
- For how long do we process your data? For the duration of the performance of the agreement. Certain data we need to keep longer for social or tax reasons.
- Questions? Feel free to ask them via firstname.lastname@example.org
Momo Estates BV (hereinafter "The Provider") considers guaranteeing the privacy and protection of your personal data to be very important. With this privacy statement (hereinafter "Privacy Statement"), the Provider wishes to inform the user in detail about the processing of his/her personal data and corresponding rights when using the website (hereinafter "Website").
By using certain functions of the Website, the Provider receives your personal data, which it will process with respect for the privacy of the user and in compliance with the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data (https://www.privacycommission.be/nl/privacywet-en-uitvoeringsbesluiten) which will be replaced from 25 May 2018 by the (European) General Data Protection Regulation ('AVG' but better known as 'GDPR'/'AVG').
If you want more information on privacy and data protection, you can always visit the website of the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy (aka the Data Protection Authority) at the link: https://www.privacycommission.be/nl.
By accepting this Privacy Statement, general consent is given to all processing operations described in this Privacy Statement for which consent is required.
To whom does this privacy notice apply?
This Privacy Statement applies to all our potential, current and former users of the Website. The Privacy Statement is valid for all pages hosted on the Website and for registrations on this Website. It is not valid for pages hosted by third parties to which Momo Estates may link and whose Privacy Statement may differ. Where you are directed to another website or application, the Privacy Statement of that other website will apply.
This Privacy Statement forms an integral part of our Terms and Conditions. By accessing and using the website or otherwise providing us with personal information, you expressly agree to this Privacy Statement.
Who is responsible for processing?
Momo Estates BV acts as data controller ("Processor") in the processing of personal data and this in respect of the processing operations carried out by the Provider under its own responsibility and authority.
MOMO ESTATES BV
Street: Poolspad 21
City: 8300 Knokke-Heist
MOBILE PHONE: +32 09 248 15 30
E-mail address: email@example.com
What personal data is processed by our website?
- Personal data processed when completing the contact form on the Website: Personal identification data are processed when a visitor contacts the Provider via a contact form on the Website. This person is looking for more information regarding the Provider's services. In this processing, the processing of personal data is based on the contractual relationship and on the prior contacts.
- Personal data you communicate to us: First, we process some of the personal data you have provided to us as part of our services. For example, we will collect your personal data when you contact us, such as when you send an e-mail with questions or complaints about our services. Furthermore, we process your basic identification data for managing our customers, as well as our suppliers. To use our services, you need to provide your data, including some personal data such as your e-mail address, name, address, language preference and contact details. After providing our services, we may also ask for additional information which can help us provide you with even more customised services, such as your experiences and suggestions. Our legal basis for this is our legitimate interest and because it is necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Personal data we collect based on your use of the website: We keep technical data on each individual who visits our Website. To facilitate navigation on the Website and to optimise technical management, the Website uses "cookies". More specifically, this involves log file data , such as an IP address, pages opened, mouse clicks, the date and time of your request, your browser, the search engine, browser, device data, and the keywords used to find the Website and so on. This data allows us to recognise you and can tell us how you use our Website, for example which pages you have viewed. Our legal basis for this is your consent. These analyses allow us to improve the ease of use of our Website and to tailor the Website to your preferences and interests.
- Personal data we obtain from third parties: Furthermore, we also process certain data we obtain from other companies, namely our customers and suppliers. This mainly concerns basic profile information (name, e-mail address, date of birth, postal code, gender). This information includes among others with e.g. direct identification data, email addresses, and information such as professional background, indications of average age, gender distribution, language choice and location data. Furthermore, we may also supplement the personal data we collect with information from other reliable sources, both from online and offline data providers. Momo Estates will only do so to the extent that this data has been lawfully collected by the third party and can also be lawfully shared with us for the purposes we intend. If necessary, Momo Estates will obtain explicit consent for this on site. Our legal basis for this is the performance of the contract and our legitimate interest.
- Other purposes based on our legitimate interest or performance of the contractThe management and control of the execution of the services offered; the sending and follow-up of orders and invoicing; the sending of promotional information relating to products identical to those already ordered by the customer; the possible sending of free samples or the offering of identical or similar products at more favourable conditions; the answering of questions from users; the realisation of statistics; the improvement of the quality of the website and the products and/or services by the controller
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet logging information and behavioural information. This information is used to track visitor behaviour on the website and to compile statistical reports on the website.
For more information regarding which cookies we use, for what purposes and how long they are stored on your browser, please refer to our Cookie Statement on our website.
Who receives my personal data?
Personal data collected by using the contact form of this website are processed by the Provider.
The Provider uses external processors. This includes temporarily passing on data to third parties for certain tasks or investigations if we do not have the means to do so ourselves, e.g. website hosting, mail platform, helpdesk tools, etc. If we do so, we will always ensure that your data are treated confidentially and used securely. We always lay this down contractually with these processors. For example, this processor may never use your data on its own initiative and, unless otherwise required by law, your data must be deleted as soon as the processor has completed the assignment.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other external parties without prior consent or communication through this channel, unless The Provider is required to do so by a statutory provision or court order.
How long will my data be kept?
The Provider will retain your personal data only for the minimum period necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, except in the event of dispute resolution or if a longer retention period is required by law for tax, social and administrative purposes. Non-personal information may be kept over time without limitation for statistical purposes.
Specifically, the data collected by the contact form is kept for 1 year after storage in order to provide service.
Your data will only be actively kept for 5 years after your last order of our services. Momo Estates will retain your personal data for the duration necessary to achieve the purposes pursued. Sometimes we are legally obliged for tax, administrative and employment law reasons to keep data longer up to 10 years, for example invoices or data used if a dispute were to arise. Momo Estates may also continue to retain personal data in relation to individuals who have cancelled their accounts, to answer questions or complaints that may be sent after the termination of its services and to comply with all applicable laws, including tax laws.
Security and retention of my data?
The Provider recognises that the security of personal data is part of data protection. As a result, The Provider takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised processing or unauthorised access in order to prevent misuse.
In any transfer of personal data to a processor outside the EEA, The Provider always does so in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement and The Provider follows applicable data protection laws and regulations to ensure adequate safeguards.
How can I exercise my rights?
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent any unauthorised disclosure of your personal data, it is mandatory to send the request from the e-mail address linked to your account or contact form submission.
The Provider has one month to respond to your application. This period starts when The Provider has received your application and has all the required information to fulfil your application.
The Provider will provide the requested information free of charge. Where requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their repetitive nature, The Provider may charge a reasonable fee or The Provider may refuse the request.
If for some reason you believe that The Provider has not handled your application correctly, you can contact The Provider after which he will work with you to find a solution.
For completeness, we inform you that if The Provider does not respond to your request, refuses it or if our response does not meet your expectations, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with Data Protection Authority. Address: Press Street 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, E-mail: email@example.com.
Will my data be processed outside Europe?
Your personal data will only be stored within Europe. Momo Estates always aims to process personal data as far as possible within the EEA and in any case only transfers data to a non-EEA country if that country provides an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the GDPR, or within the limits permitted by the same law, for example by ensuring data protection through appropriate contractual provisions.
What rights can I exercise?
Right of access: You can ask us which personal data we process from you, what we process it for, which categories of personal data we process, with which categories of third parties we share your personal data, the origin of the data processed and - where applicable - the logic we use when automatically processing personal data.
Right to rectification: It is currently possible for any user to correct their account details themselves via The Website. To keep your data up-to-date, please make any changes yourself.
Right to data erasure: You can ask us to delete your account. This will no longer allow you to use The Website. After the request, The Provider will suspend your account for 30 days to give you the necessary reflection time. Thereafter, the account will be permanently deleted.
Right to restriction of processing: in the cases provided for in Belgian and European privacy legislation. Where processing within The Website is restricted, your personal data (except for storage) will only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. After obtaining this restriction of processing, you will always be notified by The Provider before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain the personal data you provide in a common, structured and machine-readable form and have the right to transfer such personal data to another controller where the processing is based on the legal grounds of consent or contractual relationship.
Right to withdraw consent: If the processing of a personal data is based on the consent basis, you as a user have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This can be done by cancelling your account.
Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data only if the processing is based on public interest or legitimate interest.
Questions or contact us?
The last change was on 19 March 2020. You can always find the most recent version at www.momo-estates.be
Do you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement? Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org